xri message

Subject: PHP library for LRDD+XRD

I've been working on a common PHP discovery library which can be used
by the existing OAuth/OpenID/etc libraries.  So far, I've been
focusing on XRDS and Yadis, but decided to try a branch that
exclusively works with XRD and LRDD.  It still needs a bit of work and
documentation, but for the most part is completely functional.  There
are unit tests for most everything that should give you and idea how
it works.  Realistically, the only way most users would make use of
the library would be:

// if needing XRD...
// $xrd is an XRD object
$xrd = XRD::discover('http://example.com');

// if using LRDD directly... (will probably make this a static call
like XRD above)
// $links is an array of LRDD_Link objects
$lrdd = LRDD();
$links = $lrdd->discover('http://example.com');

Code is in github: http://github.com/willnorris/php-xrd/tree/XRD

I bought openxrd.org a while back in order to reserve the namespace
for libraries, so I've set it up with a very simple XRD file, and the
three different LRDD links.  Some of the unit tests in the library are
using that site to test remote fetching.

-will