xri message

What Drummond said. :-)  Most people (I guess depending on the set you
ask) prefer that reply go to a single individual and that reply-all go
to the list. It just makes grammatical sense that way. If reply went
to the list, would reply-all go to the individual? Or would you
somehow have to hand-craft the to field to reply to just the sender?

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan
phone: 1.603.232.9090