xri message

Subject: Note on W3C TAG F2F notes

Noah Mendelson, the new W3C TAG chair, recently published a long email to
the public TAG mailing list with notes on their recent F2F:

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Mar/0138.html

In Appendix II, he gathered notes from the F2F on what TAG members
considered "Success for the TAG" over their next 1-year term. One item was:

* XRI TC publishes drafts based on directions emerging from our
 discussions (I.e. no new URI scheme)

I look forward to helping them achieve that goal (yes, I know I'm the
bottleneck in getting out some of those spec drafts right now, but hang in
there...)

=Drummond