xri message

Subject: F2F after IIW?

Hi, in the 3-26-09 minutes it looks like there was consensus to have a
F2F after IIW.
> 4) F2F FOLLOWING INTERNET IDENTITY WORKSHOP
>
> There was also consensus that we want to hold a one-day F2F on May 21, the
> Thursday after IIW (which is May 18-20 in Mountain View):
>
>         http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/
>
> So far Eran, Will, and Drummond have confirmed they will attend. John and
> Markus will attend if they are able to make it to IIW.
I'm working on my travel plans for IIW and wanted to verify this before
finalizing.

Thanks,
George

--
Chief Architect                   AIM:  gffletch
Identity Services                 Work: george.fletcher@corp.aol.com