xri message

Subject: OpenXRI 1.2.0 Released

Hello,

I completed a release build of OpenXRI (the code itself has been stable for months). It's available through the Sourceforge release system:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openxri/

This latest release should be compliant with
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/xri/V2.0/xri-syntax-V2.0-cd-01.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/2.0/specs/xri-resolution-V2.0.pdf

It contains an XRI parser library, an XRI resolver library, an XRI authority resolution server and an XRI proxy resolution server.

Some technical changes I made in the OpenXRI SVN:
- openxri-admin (the Server Admin web interface) is now integrated in the SVN trunk, not in a separate branch
- I changed the directory names to match the Maven artifact names, e.g. it's now called openxri-client instead of org.openxri.client
- I removed the "build-tools" Maven artifact since I didn't really understand what it is for. If we need it we can bring it back.
- The Maven build seems to work fine now even in a totally clean build environment.
- After running a build the dist/ contains ZIP files with the OpenXRI libraries/applications plus all dependencies

Thanks a lot to Bill for integrating openxri-admin into the build process and for separating openxri-server and openxri-server-logic, that's all very clean now I think.

Markus