xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] OASIS spec template

Eran, that's fine as long as we convert it into one of the OASIS spec
template formats (http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/) before we vote it
to a Committee Draft. (I know OASIS would prefer that Working Drafts use the
OASIS template format, but I don't think there's any hard-and-fast rule
about that.)

=Drummond