xri message

Subject: CALLING IN to XRI TC F2F Meeting Thursday May 21

We are humming along in the meeting now. So far no one has emailed or called me about wanting to dial-in. Since there is not a conference phone in the room, we will bring up a Skype connection if anyone wants to dial in.

But we won’t do that until someone either: a) Skypes me at drummondreed, or b) calls or SMSs me at 206.618.8530.

We are keeping notes on the wiki at:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/FaceToFace20090521

=Drummond

From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:20 AM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri] Reminder: XRI TC F2F Meeting Thursday May 21, Hotel Avante, Mountain View

A reminder of our F2F meeting tomorrow. See details in the message below.

For dial-in, we will use our regular dial-in number as noted below. We will start the dial-in portion at 9:15AM PT. If no one dials in, we’ll hang up – just call or SMS me at 206.618.8530 or Skype me at drummondreed to ask us to restart the telecon at any time.

=Drummond

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022   7990866#

3) US/Canada Toll-free Number: : +1-888-350-0075  7990866#
(please use ONLY if you cannot connect via Skype or the toll number above):

4) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number: 7990866#)

Austria (0820 401 15470)

Belgium (0703 57 134)

France (0826 109 071)

Germany (0180 500 9527)

Ireland (0818 270 968)

Spain (902 885 791)

Switzerland (0848 560 397)

United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)