xri message

Subject: How to publish cert or pub key location?

Hi.

I want to re-sync on the method of publishing cert or pub key location.

Could someone enlighten me?

Or has there not been a consensus yet?

Off the top of my mind, there can be several possible ways.

1) Utilize XML Dsig syntax.
2) Define something like @XRD/certuri or @XRD/certs
3) Define pub key service: I.e., define as an <link> element.

=nat