xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] How to publish cert or pub key location?

Nat,

It's a good question - it came up at my dinner with David Recordon and
Joseph Smarr the other night. For publishing the key inline in the XRD, I
favor using the XML dSig syntax the same way we did in XRI Resolution 2.0,
particularly if our signing method is the constrained XML dSig profile we
have been discussing.

For external keystores, I like using an <XRD:Link> element with a URI we
define for a public key store service, but what interface do you have in
mind to use for this service?

=Drummond