xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] XRD for host-meta

yeah... I had thought about those, but forgot to mention them (a well-
known Subject value, or a specific Type value).  Right now <Subject>
is required, so we'd have to change the schema if we wanted to allow
for its absence.

Other problems were not in the site-wide XRD, but rather in doing site-
wide delegation like Google is looking into.  I haven't quite worked
through it all just yet, but hope to do that tomorrow.

-will