xri message

Subject: XRD Examples

So I finally sat down and sketched out a number of example XRDs that
demonstrate the major use cases I could identify.  A few major
takeaways:

  - I've modified the "delegate an entire domain" flow a bit from
Dirk's example he presented at IIW9... I'm really curious to see if
this flow will work for what Google wants to do.

  - I've proposed dropping the <TargetSubject> element

It's a bit long, but should definitely be read in order, as most
sections build on previous ones:
   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/XRDExamples

-will