xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Minutes: XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PT Thursday 2009-06-11

Nat,

I loved your post and just posted the comment:

"I completely agree with your analysis. I think this is one of the most
important elements of the design of OpenID that needs to be fixed in OpenID
2.1 (or 3.0, or whatever the nextgen will be)."

I don't know if it has anything directly to do with
TargetSubject/TargetAuthority, but I think we should do the analysis to be
sure that your suggested flows are fully supported under the applicable
trust models.

=Drummond