xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Datetime for ds:Signature

Since XML signature provides for an expires, it should be sufficient
for the XRD use case.

I am not sure what JonhB refers to by "expires time for the XRD". If
you mean caching directives, that is not sufficient. The expiration
time should be part of the signed statement. Fortunately, it already
is, as per the XML DSig spec.