xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] subject sets (also sort of: Agenda for August 6, 2009 call)

On Aug 10, 2009, at 6:55 PM, Nat Sakimura wrote:

> Looks like I did not attache it properly...
>
> Here it is.

I included these changes in the commits I made a few earlier today.
The one thing you have that I hadn't included was keeping the "XRD
Trust" section (included below), pointing to work needing to be done
by profiles.  I'm not sure if it's common practice to explicitly point
out the fact that this needs to be done in later profiles, or if that
is implied by the absence of any trust section, which is sufficient.

-will