xri message

Subject: IDtrust Member Section TCs Update

Dear IDtrust TC chairs,

As we are more than midway through 2009, the IDtrust Steering Committee
would like to reach out to you to ask if you have any suggestions about
Member section support for your TC and any special project support you may
need for the remainder of the year.

If you anticipate needing funding that will be beneficial to the support of
your TC, please send a request to me along with a statement of benefit, and
I'll forward it to the Steering Committee for their review and action.

Also, we welcome the IDtrust TCs to join the next IDtrust Steering Committee
(StC) meeting on 2 September to update the StC on your activities.

Regards,

Dee Schur, Member Support
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.978.667.5115 x211