xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Version Control Commit by blade

There is a base URI but you should not actually use it in a Rel value. We are saying the same thing. Whatever we say must not create the impression that http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/describedby is a valid value. It's not. However, clients can normalize the short strings internally if they want to store all relations as absolute URIs.

EHL