xri message

Subject: requirement of consumers to use priority

One thing worth noting here is that in Related Resource Selection,
consumers are required ("MUST") to respect the priority attribute.  In
the priority section this commit was modifying, the requirement level
is "SHOULD".  It was all originally "SHOULD" in XRI Resolution 2.0,
but I think we agreed to strengthen the language to ensure consistency
between implementations.  If we still feel that way, then this should
be changed to "MUST".

-will