xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Groups - XRD 1.0 - Working Draft 04 (xrd-1.0-wd04.html) uploaded

Hi Will,

thanks for writing this up.

I love the <Rel>http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/xrd/v1.0#see-also</Rel> part. That will make it much easier for domains to outsource hosting of host-meta to their hosting providers.

I somehow missed the part where we went from three possible signature locations to "must-use-exclusive-c14n", but I guess that's water under the bridge now. I'm fairly confident that we (Google) will be able to correctly sign documents. Let's hope clients will be able to verify them. So that's fine.

What I find quite strange is this match="beginswith" business. I have been complaining about this to Eran behind the scenes - maybe it's time to bring it up with the group and see what you guys think. :-) I'll start a new thread on this...

Thanks again!

Dirk.