xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] XRI subject matching

Remind me again why the dns: scheme URI for the host meta XRD was
rejected.

We aren't limiting the URI schemes to http:.

I don't think match is needed for XRI resolution.   The trust profile
is different from the HTTP one using SSL certs.

There is a separate question of how XRI proxy resolvers represent XRI
as the subject and subsequently how that maps to the SSL trust model.

A proxy server is probably going to have to resign to make that work so.
http://xri.net/=willnorris  will be signed by xri.net  etc

I have a hard time seeing clients using the proxy supporting anything
else by default.

Clients that support XRI should use that trust model.

John B.