xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Solution for host-meta

I am going to stop arguing for dns: which is a valid URI for a host.

The problem with a URN in the OASIS space would be that it needs to
include the host name to match the  CN of the signing cert.

The info: scheme is also possible,  but probably confusing.

What is the appropriate URI for a HOST.

John B.