xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Last Call before Committee Draft vote

XRI TC Members:

First, a huge thanks to Will for consolidating the last few weeks feedback/decisions and pushing out WD 07. (I did my deep-dive read through this weekend and Will incorporated that feedback into WD07, so I'm happy with it.)

I strongly agree starting a public review by IIW should be our goal, so I cannot emphasize enough the need for TC members to do their final readthrough of WD07 ***ASAP*** and submit ANY comment whatsoever (even typos) to the list no later than Wednesday so that, if necessary, Will and Eran can push an 08 draft that is ready for the CD vote.

I just landed this afternoon in Oslo and my next flight is Thursday night, but provided my plane is on time I should theoretically be able to attend the call. However I checked with Peter and he is able to chair the call in any case.

So please do your final readthrough ASAP (Will is correct - the removal of linked XRDs and the new "atomic" structure of Links made it considerably simpler) and please do attend Thursday's telecon if you can make it.

=Drummond