xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Groups - XRD 1.0 - Working Draft 09 (xrd-1.0-wd09.html) uploaded

Dirk,

Don't worry - ds:KeyInfo-as-child-of-Link element is not extinct ;-)

The decision was simply that, being an extension element anyway, we really didn't need to say anything about it in the XRD spec. It's host-meta that will define what you describe below.

And XRI Resolution 3.0 will do the same thing for how it plans to use ds:KeyInfo (which will use a different Rel type than host-meta).

So it was an editorial, not substantial, change.

=Drummond