xri message

Subject: Re: Some typos etc. on XRD1.0WD09

On Oct 20, 2009, at 6:54 PM, Nat Sakimura wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Sorry for noticing this glitches/typos so late...
> It does not affect the normative-ness of the text, so I suppose they
> can
> be fixed when creating committee draft 01.
>
> It references
> |http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/xrd/v1.0/wd09/xrd-1.0-wd09.xsd| but it
> does not exist. Perhaps we should put one just for the sake of
> completeness.

actually none of the files on docs.oasis-open.org exist that should.
I haven't done a good job of sending them to Mary as we tag new
working drafts.  I plan on giving Mary the full collection of files
when we tag committee draft 01, so they will be there.

> In the first paragraph of the section 2.1, word "provide" is repeated
> twice as "provide provide ". I believe this is a typo.

yep, definitely a typo.  I'm not sure what the process is for making
changes like this.  It may have to actually go through as is for now,
I'm not sure.  Drummond?

-will