xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Re: Some typos etc. on XRD1.0WD09

Hi everyone,

   Mary doesn't upload working drafts to docs.oasis-open.org. Only TC-
approved Committee Drafts, Public Review Drafts, Committee
Specifications and OASIS Standards. All other files are to be managed
in the TC (Kavi) document repository.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.