xri message

Subject: Minutes: XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PT Thursday 2009-10-22

Following are the minutes of the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 22 October 2009 USA
Time:  2:00PM - 3:00PM Pacific Time (21:00-22:00 UTC)

The telecon bridge supports both standard phone and direct Skype
connections:

ATTENDING

Eran Hammer-Lahav
Will Norris
Markus Sabadello
John Bradley
Drummond Reed
Nika Jones
George Fletcher

AGENDA

1) XRD 1.0 WD08 COMMITTEE DRAFT VOTE

The vote has passed (59% in favor) but we still want as many votes as we can get, so vote tonight if you have not yet voted.

2) DISCUSSION OF FEEDBACK ALREADY RECEIVED

We discussed feedback we already received on the XRI Comment mailing list from James Manger:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri-comment/200910/msg00000.html

It is very crisp and raises several good questions. We also talked about some feedback from the OpenID mailing list -- much more is likely to come during the public review period.

3) LOGISTICS OF PREP FOR PUBLIC REVIEW

Drummond, Will, and Eran discussed the steps necessary to submit the Committee Draft and prep for the public review.

# WILL to notify Mary McRae after the vote closes and coordinate on posting of the CD and the public review.

4) UPDATE ON RELATED SPECS

Eran gave an update on host-meta - he hopes to have a final draft posted by Monday for the IETF meeting.

5) INTERNET IDENTITY WORKSHOP

Drummond encouraged TC members to do blog posts and other explanatory materials over the next week as they will be especially useful at IIW.

6) NEXT CALL

It is unclear whether we will need a call next week - please contact Drummond with any proposed topics. (If there are none, he will send an email cancelling the call.) We mostly likely will NOT have a call the following week at that's the final day of IIW.