xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Possibly a small error an XRD Schema.

well I was going to say that it seems reasonable to have it as "zero
or more", but then I realized that the text actually says "one or
more".  I'm not completely sure which it should be (either seems find
to me, though I'm not sure what an XRDS with zero XRD elements means),
but the spec is definitely inconsistent.  We'll need to clean that up
for the next draft.  Any strong opinions on whether the minOccurs
should be 0 or 1?

-will