xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Possibly a small error an XRD Schema.

I have added this as an action item for XRD 1.0 CD 02 on the XRD 1.0 spec page:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/SpecHome

Anything else we recognize as either a must-do revision or a may-do revision for CD 02, let's add it to the list on that page.

=Drummond

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
John Bradley wrote on 2009-10-28:
> Allowing 0 allows for a error to be returned at the XRDS level without
> having to create a dummy XRD.

That was what I thought we concluded during one of the calls, though
obviously I didn't notice that the spec said otherwise. Sorry for missing
that.

-- Scott