xri message

Subject: Re: work product review

Mary, thanks for the list. I think there's one mistake, though - Breno de Medeiros of Google is on the current roster (as a Voting Member - I just confirmed that myself) and was very involved in the spec. Perhaps it was a matter of the way his last name may have appeared in your cross-check (it's listed on the roster as "de Medeiros, Mr. Breno")?

Will and Eran, we'll make going over these the main agenda item for tomrorow's TC call. I'll send out the agenda shortly.

=Drummond