xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] XRD Provisioning

Hi,

Looks great. For completeness, I added a section "Related Work" to the page. It mentions two things:
- How I have done it a while ago for editing i-name XRDs with OAuth (of course I'll switch to XRDP when that is done)
- How i-name registrars (such as 1id.com, fullxri.com) talk to the Neustar GRS. That's basically also an XRD editing protocol.

And regarding this:
"It is recommended that the URI for the Link is the URI for the XRD document itself"

In the case of XRI it will have to be different.
E.g. the URI of the XRD document will be something like
http://xri.net/=willnorris
But the URI for doing XRDP will be something like
http://xrdp.fullxri.com/=willnorris

Markus