xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] <Type>

I can see re-naming the Type element as Property. That could make things
clearer as to what it's doing. I have a few questions.

1. Does the "required" attribute then go away?
2. Does this become a URL-Template type of thing... as we start making
parts of the URL "configurable"?

Or can what you proposed (the splitting of the url) be moved into an XML
namespace example:

    <Property xmlns:hs="http://example.com"; hs:version="1.1"
hs:size="300,400"  required="true" />

Nika