xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] <Type>

I will defer to you on the correct XML syntax. I agree there is a difference between 'no value' and 'empty value'. However, that's up to the protocol defining the property to deal with. We should provide two examples like:

<Property type="http://example.com/some/api"; />
<Property type="http://example.com/protocol/ext";>language</Property>

To inspire protocol authors on how they may use this element. But if they really want empty values as a valid property value, well, who am I to tell them no.

EHL