xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] <Type>

I agree this model make XRD very extensible very easily. I'm assuming
that multiple Property elements are valid... meaning that the same
<Property type="key"> pairs can be repeated.

   <Property type="http://example.com/version";>1.1</Property>
   <Property type="http://example.com/version";>2.0</Property>

I can see the "active client community" leveraging this change to
describe the required "policy" for a particular IdP endpoint.

  <Link rel="http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0/return_to";
href="http://consumer.example.com/return";>
    <Property
type="http://openid.net/rp/ax/1.0";>http://axschema.org/contact/email</Property>
    <Property
type="http://openid.net/rp/ax/1.0";>http://axschema.org/namePerson/friendly</Property>
  </Link>

Of course the OpenID community (or the active client community) would
describe how all this would work. I like the extensibility but I'm a
little worried that by making this so flexible we'll end up with
documents that are very hard to read, write or process.

Thanks,
George