xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Proposed changes to CD01

I'm fine with publishing another draft. I'm also fine with leaving it up to the editors in consultation with Mary to decide if it should be called CD 01 Revision 01 or Working Draft 09. Whichever one we choose, let's just keep it consistent.

I'm also fine with Eran's list of proposed revisions. To help keep track of them (given that we need to account for all the changes now), I posted them to:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/SpecHome

Anyone who has issues, please raise them in response.

=Drummond