xri message

Subject: Hold XRI TC telecon next week?

Bob et al,

My bad for not sending an explicit notice - on the telecon two weeks ago John Bradley and I mentioned that we both needed to be at the NIH iTrust Forum in Wash. DC today, so we thought we probably wouldn't hold an XRI TC telecon today. But I did not manage to send an explicit cancellation notice yesterday (every time I come to DC the entire week is nutso).

Anyway, it turns out I also have a conflict next Thursday due to a meeting with the B.C. government. However Peter, Will, Eran, Breno, John, etc. may still want to hold next week's call as it will be the last one before the holiday break (we agreed on an earlier call not to hold calls over the holidays).

Please do respond to the list if you want to hold a telecon next Thursday (12/17). If not, our next telecon will be Thursday Jan 7 at the regular time.

Best,

=Drummond