xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PT Thursday 2009-12-17

[NOTE: DRUMMOND WILL BE IN VICTORIA B.C. AND NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THIS CALL. CAN A VOLUNTEER TAKE MINUTES?]

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 17 December 2009 USA
Time:  2:00PM - 3:00PM Pacific Time (21:00-22:00 UTC)

The telecon bridge supports both standard phone and direct Skype
connections:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022   7990866#

3) US/Canada Toll-free Number: : +1-888-350-0075  7990866#
(please use ONLY if you cannot connect via Skype or the toll number
above):

4) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room
Number
7990866#):
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)

AGENDA

1) DISCUSS REVISIONS TO XRD COMMITTEE DRAFT 01 REVISION 01

The current public review for XRD 1.0 ends January 6, 2010 which is about three and half weeks away. This will be our final call before the public review is over.

The only official documentation I found regarding public review comments is in the OASIS Technical Committee Process[0] (section 3.2):

"Comments from non-TC Members must be collected via the TC’s archived public comment facility; comments made through any other means shall not be accepted. The TC must acknowledge the receipt of each comment, track the comments received, and publish to its primary e-mail list the disposition of each comment at the end of the review period."

Will made a proposal and Eran has responded. We'll determine consensus about the preferred way to proceed.

2) XRI SYNTAX 2.0 AND RESOLUTION 3.0

Drummond cannot attend the call but reports via email that he PROMISES a complete draft of XRI Syntax 3.0 and a first draft of the http/https bindings before the first call in January. (And John Bradley promised to help.)

3) NEW BUSINESS

4) NEXT CALL

We will be taking a break over the holidays, so the next call will be Thursday, January 4.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!