xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PT Thursday 2010-01-14

Thanks, Scott, I agree on both counts, and I see you've already sent a proposal. We'll go over that on today's call after we review anything Will needs input on RE the next XRD Working Draft.

=Drummond

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
Drummond Reed wrote on 2010-01-14:
> 1) XRD NAMESPACE REVISIONING POLICY
>
> See the thread currently ending at:
>
>   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200912/msg00050.html
>
> Report from Scott.

I sent a note to Mary verifying that the actual policy is entirely up to the
TC and the template is just an example. No response yet. I'm willing to
proceed on the basis that it's a rational assumption that the policy should
be up to the TC, so I'll write up a proposal.

-- Scott