xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Groups - XRI Syntax 3.0 Working Draft 03 (PDF) (xri-syntax-3.0-wd03.pdf) uploaded

Nika, thank you. I feel like its a 1-year monkey off my back. The irony is that the vast majority of this was decided nine-12 months ago; I (and the other contributors) have just lacked the spec editing time.

But it can really use a very fresh set of eyes reviewing it, so please do post any feedback.

Also, I'm pretty sure Markus has implemented all of this in the OpenXRI libraries, so he can point you and others on the TC to the code behind his implementation. That was our goal 18 months ago - implement and prove it all out at least once BEFORE writing the spec.

For once we finally did it that way ;-)

=Drummond