xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Status / progress of OpenID profiling of XRD?

Scott,

I'm monitoring the OpenID discussions but not very active in them (InfoCards being my day job ;-). My understanding right now is that no formal work on migration of OpenID discovery to XRD has happened yet - OpenID 2.0 discovery is still based on XRDS.

I encourage someone on the TC more active in the topic of OpenID discovery v.next - Breno? John? Dirk? Eran? Will? -- to provide a more current answer.

=Drummond