xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Property, rel comparison

I am not sure the URI normalization is intended in Web Linking. I don't recall it being discussed, other than the issue about being case-insensitive (which is not how URI comparison works for certain parts like the path).

If you feel strongly about it, please chime in on the IETF Apps-Discuss list in reply to my post.

EHL