xri message

Subject: CANCELLED: XRI TC Telecon today (Thursday 2/11)

Per this thread, we won't be holding the call today. The next call will be at the regular time next week.

=Drummond

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Breno de Medeiros <breno@google.com> wrote:
I vote for skipping too. I will be working with Will today on
implementing the changes we discussed last meeting on the XRI X.509
Trust profile and we hope to post a revised draft soon, in time for
discussion next week.

--
--Breno

+1 (650) 214-1007 desk