xri message

Subject: Neither Drummond nor ICF bridge available for XRI TC telecon tomorrow

XRI TC Members:

Due to the crush of preparations for RSA, neither I nor the ICF bridge can be available for an XRI TC telecon tomorrow (Thursday 2/25). If others want to proceed with a call on another bridge, please do, and just be sure to post notes.

Also, due to RSA, I will not be able to attend the following Thursday either (although the bridge is available that day).

So I propose that if anyone wants to hold a call either tomorrow or on Thursday March 4, please post that intention and your proposed agenda topic to the list. Otherwise the next telecon will be Thursday March 11.

Also, note that XRD 1.0 Working Draft 15 has been posted (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36542/xrd-1.0-wd15.html) and is in LAST CALL for any final comments. If nothing has been posted to the list this week, we will open the vote on Monday.

=Drummond