xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] No telecon tomorrow, but please VOTE on the XRD 1.0 CD 02 draft and second public review

Was wondering why I never saw the initial ballot email... now I see that I'm not listed as a voting member (probably because my OASIS membership re-started when I changed jobs)... whatever.  We also need a new ballot to accept the changes to our namespace versioning policy.  I had forgotten to upload that into the document repository, but will do so now.

-will