xri message

Subject: VOTE NOW on the XRD 1.0 Namespace Ballot instead of XRI TC meeting

XRI TC Members:

First, my apologies for not opening this ballot earlier. Second, my proposition: instead of an XRI TC meeting today (which I can't attend due to the ID Legal meeting in DC),  please VOTE RIGHT NOW on the namespace ballot...

  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1854

...because we need to pass this before we can begin the public review of XRD 1.0 CD02.

Let's see if we can do better than the 8-out-of-15 margins that the CD02 vote passed.

Our next call will be next week at the regular time - at that point this ballot will be over and we will lay down the plan for proceeding with the XRD 1.0 CD02 public review as well as move forward with: a) trust profiles, and b) the XRI 3.0 Syntax spec.

=Drummond