xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Hold XRI TC telecon today?

> Only of there is a difference between the draft and IETF final document.

I don't believe that has any bearing under the new procedures, which rule
out any non-boilerplate change to a CD after review. The old rules had the
exception for "non-substantive" changes.

But, I've lost track of the status of the TC changes, so I don't know if
those new rules are active yet.

-- Scott