xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] FW: Protocol Action: 'Web Linking' to Proposed Standard

> ---
>
> Mary:
>
> - Is another review period required for the two changes above?
The TC determines whether the changes are substantive or not (substantive meaning the change would break an existing implementation).

> - How does OASIS handle cases where a CS references a final and approved IETF standard pending publication as an RFC? Ideally, we would be able to continue to an OASIS standard vote and replace the current reference with the RFC number once published (since it will be exactly the same document).
Once the CS is approved, no further changes can be made. If at a later date the TC wants to update the spec to point to the RFC it would have to re-approve as CD, then CS (no review required).

Regards,

Mary