xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] FW: Protocol Action: 'Web Linking' to Proposed Standard

Thanks Mary.

Would this work:

1. TC votes on promoting WD16 to CD3
2. TC votes on promoting CD3 to CS
3. CS goes through the OASIS standards vote
4. TC changes the IETF reference from approved draft to RFC
5. TC votes on promoting WD17 to CD4
6. TC votes on promoting CD4 to CS

- At this point, is the OASIS standard modified or another OASIS standards vote needed?

Either way, we should go ahead and get this published as an OASIS standard. We can modify the RFC reference later. It makes little difference... just nicer.

EHL