xri message

Subject: Plan on an XRI TC telecon this week

Due to travels and other interferences, we haven't had an XRI TC telecon in over a month, but we need to have one this week to go over the steps to finish XRD 1.0 (CD 03 and then Committee Specification vote), and also discuss what other related work (JRD? Trust Profiles?) we want to address. And the XRI 3.0 contingent needs to discuss next steps with that branch.

Please send myself or Peter any other agenda items before the call (the usual time, 2-3PM PT on Thursday). I'll send out an agenda Wednesday night.

=Drummond