xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Checklist for Committee Specification Ballot

Mary,

One typo... on the form for the Committee Specification request, under "Specification Title" it states (emphasis mine):
Please enter the name of the specification that is being submitted for public review.

And one question... Under the "Approval Link" of that same form, it states (emphasis yours):
If the specification was revised since the last public review, this must include approval of new CD as well as agreement that no substantives changes were made.

What constitutes "agreement that no substantive changes were made"?  Do we include that language in the vote for the new CD?  Should that be a separate vote?  Is something less formal sufficient?

Thanks,
will