xri message

Subject: No XRI TC telecon this week/next steps with XRD 1.0

Just to confirm, we agreed at last week's telecon that we would not need to hold any further XRI TC telecons until we had completed the Committee Specification vote on XRD 1.0.

The vote on XRD 1.0 CD03 and the request for a Committee Specification vote will both complete tonight and they both have passed. So the next step is for Will to submit the request for a Committee Specification vote to Mary McRae via the OASIS form.

Will, let us know if you have any questions/issues.

Thanks,

=Drummond