xri message

Subject: Committee Specification Approval Ballot Request for Extensible Resource Descriptor (XRD) Version 1.0

The following request was submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on 18/06/2010:

Submitter's Name
 Will Norris
TC Name
 Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI) TC
TC Email Address
 xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Specification Title
 Extensible Resource Descriptor (XRD) Version 1.0
Has a new CD been approved since the last Public Review?
 yes
Specification and related files
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/38346/xrd-1.0-cd03.zip
Were Comments Received during the Public Review(s)
 yes
Link to Comment Resolution Log
 http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/PublicReviewFeedback
Approval Link
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1886
Notes
 We actually held two separate ballots, one for approving the Committee Draft, and a second for submitting the request for a Committee Specification vote. The above "Approval Link" only identifies the first vote. The second ballot is: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1887

Thank you for your request. We will confirm receipt and schedule the QC review shortly. You can follow the progress at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN

The Standards Development team.